We generally run CT Guard Card courses almost every Wednesday & Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Weekday evening courses are available upon request.
Our classes are offered at: 58 Renshaw Drive East Haven, CT 06512.
I offer on site training for Security companies in need of a large number of applicant
certifications at once. Group & DOC discounts are available. Inquire by email or phone
||Group discounts are available.
||Complimentary Snacks and Drinks Offered
||You can simply register & pay online or call 203-907-6594 with any questions.
Our Active Shooter: Rapid Response class teaches active shooter (mass shooting spree) rapid response and containment, and is intended for law enforcement and first responder professionals.
Recent active shooting events both inside and outside the US demonstrate the need to prepare local, regional, state, federal & military resources to plan for and respond to these events. Planning & preparedness is critical to the successful outcome of an active shooter incident.
This class is designed to improve official response to active shooter incidents by instructing students in:
- Tactics/strategy for response to active shooter event
- Facility preparedness
- Incident command
- Response equipment
- Approach/entry/search options
This class also teaches us How to Survive an Active Shooter Event (mass shooting spree) response and survival tactics, and is intended for general civilian (non-LEO or first responder) audiences, including school staff.
Recent school shootings and other active shooting events both inside and outside the US demonstrate the need to prepare civilians – particularly school employees – to plan for and respond to these events. Planning & preparedness is critical to the successful outcome of an active shooter incident.
This class is designed to improve civilian response to active shooter incidents, and will:
- Discuss the history of school violence
- Discuss the importance of preparation for an active shooter event ,not only by first responders, but also by school personnel
- Teach about what you might expect from law enforcement during an active shooter response, and also about ideas and methods of response for school personnel
- Discuss the importance of educators, law enforcement , other first responders and those personnel involved in the secondary response to collaborate in preparation and prevention
- Discuss the importance of stopping school violence/ active shooter events before they start.
The cost is $100 per student
Location: 58 Renshaw Dr East Haven, Ct 06512.
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso