What is MOAB© (Management Of Aggressive Behavior)
MOAB© (Management Of Aggressive Behavior) presents principles, techniques, and skills for recognizing, reducing, and managing violent and aggressive behavior. The program also provides humane and compassionate methods of dealing with aggressive people.
Have you ever…
- Known someone who upsets others simply by their mere presence or body language?
- Known someone who angers people by the way he or she speaks?
- Been uncomfortable by someone’s presence, attitude or agitation?
- Been attacked verbally by someone who is yelling, swearing, and/or pointing fingers?
- Been attacked physically?
If so, visualize possessing the skills to…
- Calm people
- Diffuse anxious or aggressive behavior
- Avoid violence and injuries
- Create confidence and the ability to improve any situation
- Minimize or eliminate lawsuit
Regardless of your age, size or strength…
…you can create a win-win situation in difficult confrontations and resolve conflicts decisively and diplomatically with:
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Personal defense and safety skills
- Every MOAB©technique – nonverbal, verbal, or physical – is based on a solid principle.
- MOAB©goes beyond the strategies for preventing and diffusing a crisis. It addresses the multitude of crises and stages of conflict.
- MOAB© is the most innovative, comprehensive, and effective course on managing aggressive behavior in the country today. MOAB® Training has developed an intense, fresh approach to dealing with people.